You've successfully subscribed to AEM News
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access to AEM News
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.
Success! Your billing info is updated.
Billing info update failed.
AEM Community

AEM Community

The AEM Community powers a large portion of the AEM.News, and without the community this site wouldn't be what it is today.

How Adobe does Millions of Records per Second Using Apache Spark Optimizations  —  Part 1

How Adobe does Millions of Records per Second Using Apache Spark Optimizations  —  Part 1
Members Public

With Adobe Experience Platform Real-time Customer Profile, you can see a holistic view of each individual customer that combines data from multiple channels. However, that data processing can be intense and require optimization to make it cost effective and data rich. This post - adapted from this Spark Summit 2020

AEM Community
AEM Community
Links
Case Insensitive Queries with the AEM Query Builder

Case Insensitive Queries with the AEM Query Builder
Members Public

Recently, I needed to perform a query using the AEM Query Builder which was case insensitive. While I normally prefer using JCR SQL2 queries, in this case Query Builder was a better fit as I wanted consuming applications to be able to manipulate the query and doing so as a

AEM Community
AEM Community
Links
Adobe Experience Platform with Apache Airflow & Kafka, Events, Tools, & More

Adobe Experience Platform with Apache Airflow & Kafka, Events, Tools, & More
Members Public

Welcome to Issue #9 of the AEM.News Letter - featuring Adobe Experience Platform & Apache Airflow & Kafka, with all the events, news and updates from the week

Joshua Zeltman
Joshua Zeltman
Newsletter
Adobe to Acquire Workfront

Adobe to Acquire Workfront
Members Public

Acquisition will bring a leading work management platform for marketers to Adobe Experience Cloud

AEM Community
AEM Community
Links
How to Enable Userfriendly URLs for Websites Through Apache HTTPD Server

How to Enable Userfriendly URLs for Websites Through Apache HTTPD Server
Members Public

Enable user-friendly URLs for websites through Apache HTTPD Server.

AEM Community
AEM Community
Links
Privacy-centered Analytics with Matomo and Adobe’s Customer Journey Analytics

Privacy-centered Analytics with Matomo and Adobe’s Customer Journey Analytics
Members Public

If there has been one predominant topic in the web analytics space for the last couple of years, it surely is data privacy. GDPR is a thing in Europa, COPPA in the US, ITP on planet Apple, and cookie consent banners on every website. Conducting a safe data collection practice

AEM Community
AEM Community
Links
User identification and Adobe Target

User identification and Adobe Target
Members Public

A year ago I wrote about Declared IDs. I briefly mentioned then an issue that arises with setting these IDs: lazy loading and Adobe Target. However, I know that I did not explain too much about the issue. In this post I will get into more detail. Author: Pedro Monjo

AEM Community
AEM Community
Links
Events this Week: 9-13 November 2020

Events this Week: 9-13 November 2020
Members Public

There's a bunch of great events and webinars to attend this week with something for everyone: Campaign, AEM Cloud, Magento, AEP, & More

AEM Community
AEM Community
Events