Events: 25-31 October 2020
Does your Experience Strategy include your self-service channels? - with Tony Rems
27 October | 12:00-1:00 | Register
Learn from Hero Digital how companies are addressing their large, complex, and expanding technical documentation. Whether you are a native SaaS organization or a leader in your field with a unique software capability, you would take away a few main learnings:
- Assess if your current experience and CMS strategy supports technical documentation
- Address your different channel needs (like self-service and white list partners) for content syndication
- How to apply a new taxonomy and tagging structure for structured content
- How to leverage your assessment in Adobe Experience Manager with content and experience fragments
Technical Sales Workshop for Adobe Experience Platform
28 October | 9:00-2:00 | Solutions Partner only | Registration closed
This workshop will focus on the Adobe Experience Platform's technological value to customers. You will learn:
- Deeper and broader knowledge of Adobe Experience Platform (AEP) and how it provides value to your clients
- How an Adobe Solution Consultant (SC) delivers an AEP sales pitch and demo to a prospective customer
- How to effectively demo AEP features and value relevant to a use case using an IdeaCloud demo from the Adobe Demo Hub
- How to script and deliver a presentation to address a customer’s goals and challenges, and tailored to suit an audience
Help Brands Achieve Tangible Business Results with Sinch's Mobile Engagement Platform - with Michael Ricci & Barry Snower
28 October | 8:00-9:00 | Solutions Partner only | Register
Mobile marketing is more important than ever – consumers expect to be reached in various channels. Sinch is a new global Accelerator partner to Adobe in the Channel ECO-system Experience Cloud. With their Mobile Engagement Platform, they collaborate with Adobe Solution Partners to realize Enterprise Mobile Strategies.
The Experience Makers: 3 Simple steps to delivering CRO value (and winning friends) - with Carlos Vicente, Craig Taylor, & Patrick Douwsma
29 October | 10:00-10:45 | Register
Get inspiration from stories 'from the field’ and insights of people who are at the forefront of the digital transformation within their company. Joined by experts for an update on the latest digital innovations how to deliver Customer Experience Management (CXM) at scale. Register now to get a look behind the scenes and the possibility to ask questions.
AEM News Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.
Sign in or become a AEM News member to join the conversation.
Just enter your email below to get a log in link.